Are you a successful psychic medium & can give clear messages but are limited in your drawing skills when channeling?
I meet so many amazing talented mediums and psychic artists who can clearly communicate with spirit. They can draw whilst they are channeling but very limited in drawing/painting skills. Most psychic artists I meet can only work in one art medium (E.g. pastels or pencil). They battle to create 3 Dimension with their art work and think the art is not as important as the channeled message. Through my personal journey – the art is just as important as the message. I found that when I understood drawing skills, spirit spoke through the drawing a lot clearer. Like any skill it is developed and mastered to be used creatively to help others.
If you are thinking what if you learn drawing skills will it interfere with your
Absolutely not! I’ve been doing psychic art for more than 7 years. My background was originally art schooling – having this extra knowledge enabled me to give clients more than what they were investing in. When you learn the rules and techniques, you are taught how to break them with spirit and trust their guidance. The main lesson I have learnt is when I say I know enough in art, that is when I need to learn the most. You are always growing and learning with spirit.
With this course you are taught:
- Basic proportions of the face at frontal view
- Detailed techniques when drawing eyes, nose, mouth, ears and hair
- Techniques & exercises to practice giving you confidence when giving your clients readings through psychic art
- How spirit changes your art work to give even more deeper readings for your clients
- How to work with charcoal, soft pastels, acrylic and oil paints giving you more options to offer your clients
- How to create atmosphere & ‘break’ the rules to drawing
With tried and successful techniques you learn all there is to know about shading and working with the art materials to be able to bring your portraits to life as well as stand up off the canvas
Do you spend quite a long time doing a reading for a client when doing psychic art?
When I have attended psychic fairs I see how psychic artists spend so much time doing one piece of art and not being able to be flexible with their time or prices. Here you learn how to do shorter time frames and be able to offer your clients many options giving you freedom and rest during your channeling. I have been able to do a very detailed face in 15 minutes with oil paints! Anything can be done when you are channeling spirit & have the correct tools to support you.
How is the course taught?
There are two options available to you:
- 6 days spread monthly – This is done one to one with support
- Online training videos – These videos are created for you to follow giving you all the secrets and tools I use to create images that ‘stand’ off the paper
Each module is over 2 days. Dates are confirmed with booking
Module 1 – Basics to drawing & channeling:
- Proportions of the face, detail of eyes, nose & mouth
- Channeling whilst drawing covering:
- Protection, how you channel whilst drawing in detail
- How to know you are controlling, speaking through your senses and the senses of the drawing.
- Have a look at our picture demo here – https://instagram.com/p/3tiAs1iXQ-/?taken-by=j.weg
Module 2 – Basics to adding dimension & atmosphere to your work:
- Proportions of the ears, how to handle hair.
- Basics to 3 Dimension, cast shadows & Edges in art
- Giving readings with colour, allowing spirit to take over your hands with skilled knowledge
- How to give readings from your art work channeled over and above your channeled message
- Have a look at our picture demo here – https://instagram.com/p/3tiERXCXRJ/?taken-by=j.weg
Module 3 – Applying your skills to another level with art materials
- Learning how to get the best out of art materials and explore with charcoal, soft pastels, acrylic and oil paints
- Working within time frames with spirit
- Building confidence with your skills in art with channeling
- Have a look at our demo here – https://instagram.com/p/3tiJI6CXRR/?taken-by=j.weg
Please click on the link below for more information:
This is for individuals who don’t want to do the full training and would just like to watch online video techniques to help them practice more with drawing skills
Options of payment: If you are paying for online videos, each module is split into two sections giving you the option to pay as you go.